Tuesday, August 10, 2021

10th Aug. Suction pump vs Water pistol 吸水ポンプ vs 水鉄砲だぞ

「Suction pump vs Water pistol」

8月10日 吸水ポンプ vs 水鉄砲だぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I jogged in the morning to the vacation house area.

  朝、別荘エリアまで走りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10AM, we visited the hospital then Tamami had a medical examination.

  10時頃、信大病院へ行き、Tamamiさんは検診を受けました。

 

 

 

 

↑While she was taking the examination, Kaito and I visited AEON mall then parked at the rooftop.

  Tamamiさんが受診中、イオンモールに行って屋上駐車場に停めました。

 

 

 

↑We took an escalator,

  エスカレーターに乗って、

 

 

 

↑had lunch,

  昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑sat on the bench beside a ghost.

  おばけ前のベンチに座り、

 

 

 

↑played the games then

  ゲームをして

 

 

 

↑crossed the stream following the steppingstones.

  飛び石を跳びながら小川を渡りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito’s favorite shop was closed because one of staff got corona virus.

  Kaitoマンのお気に入りの店は、店員さんの1人がコロナになったようでお休みでした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito cannot help taking escalators and elevators many times.

  Kaitoマンは何度もエスカレーターとエレベーターに乗らずにはいられません。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Agatano-mori Park. It was super hot there.

  それから縣の森公園に行きました。凄まじく暑かったです。

 

 

 

↑The library we wanted to visit was closed today.

  行きたかった図書館は休館日でした。

 

 

 

↑We went back home then enjoyed Water World.

  家に帰ってウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑I fought with the water pistol against the hose of suction pump but I couldn’t defeat it.

  水鉄砲で吸水ポンプのホースと戦いましたが、勝てません。無理ですね・・・

GOPR0747 10 Aug. 2021 Water World, Suction Pump VS Water Pistol

https://youtu.be/-RZuaiMeRDs

 

 

 

↑I picked a foxtail for Tamami.

  KaitoマンはTamamiさんのために猫じゃらしを摘みました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested bitter melons.

  ゴーヤの収穫をしました。

 

 

 

↑We had a dinner party together with Tamami’s parents.

  Tamamiさんの両親と夕食会をしました。

 

 

 

↑After the party, we enjoyed fire crackers.

  夕食会の後、花火を楽しみました。

GOPR0748 10 Aug. 2021 Sparkler 1

https://youtu.be/zda2sO34Ku8

GOPR0749 10 Aug. 2021 Sparkler 2

https://youtu.be/e8tP4tI79hw

GOPR0750 10 Aug. 2021 Sparkler 3

https://youtu.be/SmauvedR9Z0

GOPR0751 10 Aug. 2021 Sparkler 4

https://youtu.be/W69g7HzzoOo

 

 

 

 

↑This time, we bought these small fireworks.

  今回は小さな打ち上げ花火を買いました。

GOPR0752 10 Aug. 2021 Fireworks 1

https://youtu.be/VjLjQh9ytr4

GOPR0753 10 Aug. 2021 Fireworks 2

https://youtu.be/Rg62vceg1vA

GOPR0754 10 Aug. 2021 Fireworks 3

https://youtu.be/Kwi1f19hb94


No comments:

Post a Comment