Sunday, August 22, 2021

22nd Aug. Beef Bowl, Hanging Scroll 牛丼・掛け軸だぞ

「Beef Bowl, Hanging Scroll」

8月22日 牛丼・掛け軸だぞ

 

 

 

 




↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via falling bridge.

  落ちている橋経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I was jogging, the lens of my mobile phone had fogged up with steam from my body temperature. I remembered I fell my phone into our swimming pool yesterday.

   走っている時、携帯カメラのレンズが曇ってきました。体温によって・・・思い出しました!昨日プールに携帯を落としたのでした。

 

 

 

↑Since the course leads to the vacation area was closed, I took the other course.

  別荘コースが閉鎖なので他のコースを選びました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, I had my hair cut.

  11時頃散髪しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I set up a hanging scroll with a work of calligraphy.

  それから「信濃の国」の歌詞が書かれた掛け軸を設置しました。

 

 

 

↑At 1 PM, we visited Sukiya restaurant then ate beef bowl, bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. Kaito ate it for the first time.

  1時すき家に行って牛丼を食べました。Kaitoマンは牛丼が初めてでした。

 

 

 

↑Following that we shopped at Nishigen supermarket. Our favorite supermarket “LAMU” is kinds of Nishigen’s branch.

  それから西源で買い物をしました。ラムーは西源の支店の様なものです。

 

 

 

↑At the parking of Watahan shop, we watched a rainbow but unfortunately we cannot see it in the picture.

  綿半駐車場で虹を見ましたが、残念ながら写真では見られません・・・。

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried to climb up the long pole then

  長い棒を登ろうとがんばって、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies together with Ted bears.

  テッドくまさん達とおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment