Saturday, August 7, 2021

7th Aug. Walking on the wall 壁歩きだぞ

「Walking on the wall」

8月7日 壁歩きだぞ 

 

 


↑I jogged in the morning to the vacaton house area.

  別荘エリアまで走りました。

 

 

 

↑I got high score on the TV program this week.

  今週のめざましじゃんけんは高い点でした。

 

 

 

↑I washed our swimming pools,

  プールを洗って、

 

 

 

↑watched JAL airplane,

  JALの飛行機をみて、

 

 

 

↑scattered sawdust on a flower bed,

  花壇に木屑を撒いて、

 

 

 

↑loaded junk on the light truck then

  軽トラにガラクタを積んで、

 

 

 

↑visited recycle shop to sell them and

  リサイクルショップへ売りに行き、

 

 

 

↑visited garbage disposal center to throw them away.

  売れ残りをゴミ処理場へ捨てに行きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought ice creams at the supermarket.

  帰りにバローでアイスを買いました。

 

 

 

↑I ate garlic harvested from our farm. Of course it was yummy.

  家の畑で獲れたニンニクを食べました。もちろんおいしかったです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate ice cream,

  Kaitoマンはアイスを食べ、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman DVD then

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑played at Water World.

  ウォーターワールドで遊びました。

 

 

 

 

↑We played with a hose of suction pump,

  吸水ポンプのホースで遊んで、

GOPR0733 7 Aug. 2021 Water World 1, Hose of suction pump, Jump from step ladder

https://youtu.be/F7SENAOVSao

GOPR0734 7 Aug. 2021 Water World 2, Hose of suction pump

https://youtu.be/Zioj8SeohHY

 

 

 

↑kicked water with each other.

  お互い水を蹴りあいました。

 


 

↑We always put water bottles on the table not to be dehydration.

  脱水症状にならないように水筒を置いています。

 

 

 


↑Kaito has started walking on the wall.

  Kaitoマンは壁歩きを始めました。

GOPR0736☆ 7 Aug. 2021 Water World 4, Walk on pallet walls

https://youtu.be/7I8yMQRtm0M

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped from a stepladder as usual.

  いつも通り脚立から跳びました。

GOPR0735☆ 7 Aug. 2021 Water World 3, Jump from step ladder

https://youtu.be/p1abO8nkNqU


 


↑We like Water World very much.

  ウォーターワールドが大好きです。


 



↑After that we watched Blue Thunder freight train near Shiojiri Station then

  それからブルーサンダー貨物列車を塩尻付近で見て、

 

 


↑moved to my school.

  学校に移動して、

 



 

↑said bye-bye to the light truck.

  軽トラにバイバイを言いました。

No comments:

Post a Comment