Thursday, August 12, 2021

12th Aug. Crib, Bed for baby ベビーベッドだぞ

「Crib, Bed for baby」

8月12日 ベビーベッドだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I jogged to the vacation house area as usual.

  いつも通り別荘エリアまで走りました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami asked me to buy the bag of prune.

  Tamamiさんから1袋のプルーンを買うようお願いされました。

 

 

 

↑I visited Kikyogahara Hospital then had a close examination of bilirubin.

  桔梗ヶ原病院に行って、ビリルビンの精密検査を受けました。12年前協力隊の2万円検査を受けた時も、これだけ数値が高かったのです。

 

 

 

↑After that we kicked a ball at Japanese-style rooms.

  その後、和室でボールを蹴りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, we visited Hiraide ruin mallet golf field then played mallet golf.

  2時頃、平出遺跡マレットゴルフ場でプレイしました。

 

 

 

↑Sometimes he uses his hand to finish different courses and kicks my ball to disturb me.

  たまにKaitoマンは難しいコースを終わらせるために手を使い、邪魔するためにTorojiro先生のボールを蹴ります。

GOPR0757 12 Aug. 2021 Mallet Golf at Hiraide Ruins 1, Cup in with his hand

https://youtu.be/0HetHQ6H-UU

GOPR0758 12 Aug. 2021 Mallet Golf at Hiraide Ruins 2, Kaito kicks my ball

https://youtu.be/0mq5TZH7SM0

 

 

 

 

 

↑I think this course, No.26, is the most difficult course here. The cup is located on the steep slope.

  26番コースが一番難しいと思います。カップが急坂に設置されています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito made chip in the different cup. We finished 36 courses in 2 days. Last time we visited here in July.

  Kaitoマンは違うカップにチップインしました。2日間で36コース廻りました。前回は6月13日に来ました。

GOPR0759 12 Aug. 2021 Mallet Golf at Hiraide Ruins 3, Chip in the different cup

https://youtu.be/LxQniE9CbA0

 

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 13th Jun. 36 Courses 36コースだぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

 

↑We assembled a crib for the baby comes soon.

  ベビーベッドをもうすぐやってくる赤ちゃんのために作りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was lying on the bed but it’s not yours.

  Kaitoマンはベッドで横になっていました。でもあなたの物ではないのですよ(笑)

 

 

 

↑I decided to sell these camera goods I used in Tonga. It’s water proof camera so I used to use it when I enjoyed scuba diving but since I got GoPro I haven’t used it.

  トンガで使っていたカメラを売ることにしました。防水でスキューバダイビングの時に使っていましたが、ゴープロを手に入れてから使わなくなったのです。

 

 

 

↑We watched tablet PC until bath time.

  お風呂の時間までタブレットを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment