Friday, August 13, 2021

13th Aug. Camera , Mobile Phone, Clothes カメラ・携帯・服だぞ

「Camera , Mobile Phone, Clothes」

8月13日 カメラ・携帯・服だぞ

 

 

 

 

↑It was raining heavily so I dried clothes inside then

  雨が激しかったので、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged in our house.

  家の中を走りました。

 

 











↑We received a gift from Tamami’s aquaintance who is running auto-repair shop. Tamami bought a new car from him lately.

  Tamamiさんの知り合いの車屋さんから贈り物を受け取りました。Tamamiさんは最近新車を買いました。

 



 

 

↑I decided to throw them away. One camera, mobile phone I used in Tonga and plastic bottle I got from Samoa.

  トンガで使ったカメラと携帯、サモアから手に入れたペットボトルを処分することにしました。

 

 

 

↑I fought against Kaito at Japanese-style rooms.

  和室でKaitoマンと戦いました。

 

 

 

↑It was raining heavily so we couldn’t went out.

  雨が激しく降っていたので外出できませんでした。

 

 

 

↑I drank coffee then

  コーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑tidied up a storehouse.

  イナバ倉庫を整理整頓しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4:30 we went out at last.

  4時半頃、ようやく外出しました。

 

 

 

↑We visited the rooftop parking,

  屋上駐車場に行って、

 

 

 

↑moved to the other shop then

  他の店に移動し、

 

 

 

↑bought Kaito’s shoes.

  Kaitoマンの靴を買いました。

 

 

 

 

↑After that I tidied up my clothes in the drawers.

  それから引き出しの服を整理しました。

 

 

 

 

↑We want to enjoy activities outside tomorrow.

  明日は外での活動を楽しみたいものです。

No comments:

Post a Comment