Saturday, November 2, 2024

2nd Nov. Rubik's Cube, Snake, Glasses, Karaoke ルービックキューブ・ヘビ・眼鏡・カラオケだぞ

「Rubik's Cube, Snake, Glasses, Karaoke」

11月2日 ルービックキューブ・ヘビ・眼鏡・カラオケだぞ


 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito hasn’t played Rubik’s Cube for a long time.

  Kaitoマンは久しぶりにルービックキューブをしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina read the picture book then

  Tina姫は絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑They played at the second floor of my handmade bunk bed.

  手作り2段ベッドの2階で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑While cleaning up our swimming pool, I found the snake stuck to tape. I let the snake escape.

  プールの片付けをしている時、テープについたヘビを見つけました。逃がしてやりました。

 

 

 

↑I washed tarps then dried them.

  ブルーシートを洗って干しました。

 

 

 

↑While they were eating breakfast,

  皆が朝食を食べている時に、

 

 

 

↑I visited the glasses store and received my new glasses and contact lenses. Subsidy provided by teachers’ union.

  メガネストアで新しい眼鏡とコンタクトを受け取りました。教職員組合から補助が出ます。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, we played at the bunk bed again then

  昼食後、また2段ベッドで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑went out for shopping,

  買い物、

 

 

 

↑games and

  ゲームと

 

 

 

↑karaoke.

  カラオケの為に外出しました。

 

 

 

↑Thanks to the coupon, we could eat French fries. We enjoyed karaoke all we wanted.

  クーポンのお陰でフライドポテトが食べられました。カラオケを存分に楽しみました。

MOV_2370 2024.11.02 Karaoke, Uchiage Hanabi Fireworks


https://youtube.com/shorts/9Xz_LHDgm3Y

 

MOV_2374 2024.11.02 Karaoke, Bling Bang Bang Bom


https://youtube.com/shorts/vxmYpCoBrVw

 

MOV_2377 2024.11.02 Karaoke, Happy Birthday to you


https://youtube.com/shorts/b98jkFuTKrg

 

1730553921832 2024.11.02 Karaoke, Happy Birthday to you


https://youtube.com/shorts/LUMHwv_C9wA

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited some shops then

  その後、いくつか店を廻り、

 

 

 

↑went back home. Today’s loot.

  家に帰りました。今日の戦利品です。

 

 

 

↑After bath, we made carbonated drinks, Ichina drank the spring water, read picture book then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、炭酸飲料を作って、Tina姫は湧水を飲んで、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment