Wednesday, September 28, 2022

28th Sep. Anpanman Scooter アンパンマンスクーターだぞ

「Anpanman Scooter」

9月28日 アンパンマンスクーターだぞ

 

 


↑I will buy a season ticket of Nomugi-touge ski field soon.

  もうすぐ野麦峠スキー場のシーズン券を買います。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑repaired the moai magnet that Ichina broke,

  Tina姫が壊したモアイマグネットを直して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 


↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜の収穫をして、

 

 

 

↑checked our swimming pools.

  プールの確認をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was lying on a square floor cushion.

  Tina姫は座布団の上で横になっていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC in bed.

  Kaitoマンはベッドでタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑After that they played together at a living room then

  その後、リビングで一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast. They look happy.

  朝食を食べました。幸せそうな笑顔です。

 

 

 

↑Ichina started riding on an Anpanman scooter as Kaito used to do.

  Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんがかつてやったように、アンパンマンスクーターに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I visited the clinic.

  帰りに整体に寄りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can play alone while Tamami is preparing dinner.

  Tamamiさんが夕食を作っている間、Tina姫は一人で遊べます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito can climb up the Osaka Station by himself when he watches DVD.

  KaitoマンはDVDを見る時、一人で大阪駅に登れます。

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced climbing stairs.

  Tina姫は階段登り練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ted bears and the other members watched fart movies.

  Tedくまさん達はおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment