Saturday, September 17, 2022

17th Sep. A lot of Umai-bou snacks たくさんのうまい棒だぞ

「A lot of Umai-bou snacks」

9月17日 たくさんのうまい棒だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside then

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog.

  ジョギングにでました。

 

 

 

↑I saw our house from Midoriko high way service area.

  我が家をみどり湖サービスエリアから見ました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home via Osakada Pond and Kaito’s nursery school.

  小坂田池とKaitoマン保育園経由で帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC.

  Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass.

  草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

↑After that I watered plants,

  その後、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑transplanted seedlings of lettuce and cabbage.

  レタスとキャベツの苗を移植しました。

 

 

 

↑Our neighbor Mr. Komatsu called me and let me take perilla leaf at his farm.

  隣人Komatsuさんがシソの葉を獲ってよいと声をかけてくれました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with balls and

  Tina姫はボールで遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito played sugoroku, backgammon.

  Kaitoマンは人生ゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑Lately Ichina stands up frequently.

  最近Tina姫は頻繁に立ち上がります。

 

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited LAMU supermarket then ate ice creams.

  それからラムーに行って、アイスクリームを食べました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito really likes coin games and

  Kaitoマンはメダルゲームと

 

 

 

 

↑Japanese drum game.

  太鼓の達人が大好きです。

MOV_1491☆ 2022.09.17 Japanese drum game, Almost cleared


https://youtu.be/axMW-R7dT9k

 

 

 

↑Kaito got 7 Umai-bou snack by crane game.

  クレーンゲームで7本うまい棒を獲りました。クーポンで無料で獲りました。お店の人が一番嫌がるパターンです(笑)

 

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we enjoyed shopping.

  帰りに買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito plays crane game every week. Now we have a lot of Umai-bo snacks. Umai means yummy, bou means stick.

  Kaitoマンは毎週クレーンゲームをやります。今たくさんのうまい棒があります。

 

 

 

 


↑Kaito threw flying discs and boomerang.

  Kaitoマンはフリスビーとブーメランを投げました。

 

 

 

 

↑After that he practiced batting.

  その後Kaitoマンはバッティング練習をしました。

 

 

 

 



↑By the way, a batting tee is very expensive but I made it for free by using scrap wood.

  ところで、バッティングティーはとても高いですが、Torojiro先生は廃棄する材木で無料で作りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito climbed up to the top of Osaka Station to watch Anpanman and

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンを見るために大阪駅の頂上へ登り、

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina climbed up the sofa to get to the the table.

  Tina姫はテーブルにたどり着くためにソファに登りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Now Ichina can crawl very fast.

  今Tina姫はとても速くハイハイします。

No comments:

Post a Comment