Friday, September 23, 2022

23rd Sep. Large quantities of Umai-bou snacks すごい量のうまい棒だぞ

「Large quantities of Umai-bou snacks」

9月23日 すごい量のうまい棒だぞ

 

 

 


↑I jogged in our house because it was raining.

  雨が降っていたので、家の中を走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played with Dodeka bar cushion.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはどでかばークッションで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑I serched something about dodeka bar cushion and found that only 1,000 people can win the prize in Japan. Kaito is lucky boy!

  どでかばークッションについて調べました。日本で1,000人だけ当たると分かりました。Kaitoマンはラッキーな少年です!

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at Osaka Station and I did image processing about Ichina & Kaito’s photos.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅で遊び、Torojiro先生はTina姫Kaitoマンの画像処理をしました。

 

 

 

↑We received these protection products against disasters from Osaka.

  大阪からこれらの防災グッズをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 


 

↑We visited the Big supermarket and ate ice creams,

  ザ・ビッグに行って、アイスを食べ、

 

 

 

↑moved to the amusement park then played coin games, bingo game,

  アミューズメントでメダルゲーム、ビンゴゲーム、

 

 


 

↑crane game of Umai-bou and

  うまい棒のクレーンゲームと

 

 

 

↑Japanese drum game.

  太鼓の達人をしました。

 

 


 

↑At last Kaito cleared the hardest mode of the song “Sanpo”

  ついにKaitoマンはむずかしいの「さんぽ」をクリアしました。

MOV_1776 ☆ 2022.09.23 Japanese drum game, Kaito cleared the hard mode

https://youtube.com/shorts/BTy3dyvR5VY

 


 

 


 

↑At the crane game, Kaito got the large quantities of Umai-bou for US$1. Due to the snack avalanche, the pack of Umai-bou (30 Umai-bou inside), slided down to the exit. Kaito is lucky boy haha

  クレーンゲームでKaitoマンは100円で大量のうまい棒をゲットしました。予期せぬお菓子の雪崩で、30本入りのパックが出口まで雪崩れ落ちてきたのです。壁が崩れました(笑)。Kaitoマンはラッキー少年です。

 

 

 

↑After that we enjoyed shopping at some reuse shops. This is the bicycle I admired when I was child.

  その後、いくつかリユースショップを廻りました。この自転車は子どもの頃憧れていたものです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina sat on the bookshelf.

  Tina姫は本棚に座りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got 59 Umai-bou today.

  Kaitoマンは今日59本のうまい棒をゲットしました。ははは・・・

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman,

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment