Thursday, December 2, 2021

2nd Dec. Triangle 三角形だぞ

「Triangle」

12月2日 三角形だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内干ししました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito took care of Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTina姫の面倒をみました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed on the ladder then

  Kaitoマンはラダーをダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park.

  キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

↑The special equipment to protect plants is triangular. When it’s snowing the snow won’t pile up.

  植物を守る装置は三角形です。雪が降った時、積もりません。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Disney World of English, waved his hand to two commuter trains, walked on the frozen road then went to nursery school.

  KaitoマンはDWEを見て、2本の通勤電車に手を振って、凍った道を歩いて保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around school as usual.

  いつも通り学校周辺を走りました。

 

 

 

↑We’ve started decorating the Christmas tree.

  クリスマスツリーを飾り始めました。

 

 

 

↑We have the small sale tomorrow for parents at the day for school visitation.

  明日参観日で保護者向けの小さな販売があります。

 

 

 

↑I prepared for the PTA meeting of our grade, Highschool 1st grade. Oh I remember I’m a cheef of the grade.

  高等部1年生の学年PTA準備をしました。あぁ思い出しました。Torojiro先生は学年主任でした。

 

 

 

↑I haven’t stopped at the railway crossing for a long time. I saw the limited express Shinano.

  久しぶりに踏切に引っ掛かりました。特急しなのを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I managed to go back home by the time Kaito and Ichina went to bed.

  KaitoマンとTina姫が寝る前に何とか帰宅しました。

No comments:

Post a Comment