Friday, December 24, 2021

24th Dec. Great Elder Brother 素晴らしい兄だぞ

「Great Elder Brother」

12月24日 素晴らしい兄だぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I changed the illumination light at this corner from the other light at the opposite corner. It’s a solar generation system and this corner gets little sunshine.

  イルミネーションライトを他の角にあるのと交換しました。ソーラー発電システムですが、この角は日当たりが悪いのです。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito raced with Tamami and Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTamamiさん、Tina姫と競走しました。

 

 

 

↑He played marathon,

  マラソンごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑watched two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車を見て、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around school then

  学校の周りを走って、

 

 

 

↑made Christmas cakes and apple pies.

  クリスマスケーキとアップルパイを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited MAZDA dealer to have a periodical inspection of CX-5.

  学校帰りにCX-5の定期点検でMAZDAさんを訪れました。

 

 

 

↑While I was waiting, I ate French fries at Ito Yokado.

  待っている間、イトーヨーカドーでポテトを食べました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited PLUS ONE then bought metal fittings to make the same table for Japanese-style room I made yesterday.

  帰りにプラスワンに行って、昨日作った和室テーブルと同じテーブルを作る為の金具を買いました。

 

 

 

↑I held Ichina on my lap while I’m eating sweet.

  デザートを食べている時、Tina姫を膝に抱っこしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito showed me his work.

  Kaitoマンは柵品を見せました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito looks after Ichina very well. He is a great elder brother.

  KaitoマンはTina姫の面倒をよく見ます。素晴らしい兄です!

No comments:

Post a Comment