Sunday, December 19, 2021

19th Dec. Deep Snow 深雪だぞ

「Deep Snow」

12月19日 深雪だぞ

 

 

↑We had a snowfall last night.

  昨夜は雪が降りました。

 

 

 

↑I stayed the same room as last time I came here 2 years ago.

  2年前に来た時と同じ部屋に泊まりました。

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 14th Dec. Instructors' Meeting 1 指導員研修だぞ1 (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

 

↑I and Mr. Takamura lined up to take gondola.

  Takemuraさんとゴンドラに並びました。

 

 

 

↑Although we stayed near Happo One ski field last night, it took us more than 1 hour and half until we started skiing since we left the accommodation. Happo is the huge ski field.

  昨夜は八方の近くに泊まりましたが、宿を出てからスキーを始めるまで1時間半以上かかりました。八方は大きいのです。

 

 

 

↑We had the instructors’ and examiners’ meeting until noon today.

  今日は昼まで指導員と検定員の研修がありました。

 

 

 

↑After the meeting, I ate lunch then enjoyed fresh and deep snow until 3:30 PM.

  研修会の後、新雪深雪を3時半まで楽しみました。

GOPR0815 20 Dec. 2021 Happo-one, Panorama Course, Fresh Snow

https://youtu.be/Fpt2CE3t2os


 

GOPR0816 20 Dec. 2021 Happo-one, Panorama Detour Course, Fresh Snow

https://youtu.be/h63JiWnKWGk


GOPR0817 20 Dec. 2021 Happo-one, Kurobishi Course, Fresh and Deep Snow

https://youtu.be/s3IKE0YnC1Q


GOPR0818 20 Dec. 2021 Happo-one, Skyline Course, Fresh Snow

https://youtu.be/mlt-C7kymX4

 

GOPR0819 20 Dec. 2021 Happo-one, Skyline Course, Fresh Snow

https://youtu.be/NdlpqeP_rs8

 

 

 

↑We had a huge snow this season.

  今シーズンは凄い雪があります。

 

 

 

↑I took the down line gondola because now the courses are not fully open.

  まだ完全にはコースがオープンしていないので、ゴンドラ下り線に乗りました。

 

 

 

↑At the parking, I shoveled snow around my car.

  駐車場で車周辺の雪かきをしました。CX-5はこれでも全く問題なく動きます。

 

 

 

↑I visited my accommodation again because I forgot returning a room key.

  もう一度宿を訪れました。鍵を返し忘れたからです。

 

 

 

↑I went back home on snowy roads.

  雪道を走って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito looks like drinking beer.

  Kaitoマンはビールを飲んでいるように見えます。おっさんです。

 

 

 

↑While I’m skiing, Kaito was playing games together with Tamami and Ichina. Next week, Kaito will ski at Nomugitouge.

  Torojiro先生がスキー中、KaitoマンはTamamiさん、Tina姫とゲームを楽しみました。来週Kaitoマンは野麦峠でスキーをします。

No comments:

Post a Comment