Friday, December 10, 2021

10th Dec. Too much repairing 修理し過ぎだぞ

「Too much repairing」

12月10日 修理しすぎだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑Kaito wakes up earlier than Ichina every day.

  Kaitoマンは毎日Tina姫より早く起きます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito came into a study then played the game of scissors-paper-rock on TV.

  Kaitoマンは書斎に入ってきて、めざましじゃんけんをしました。

 

 

 

↑My handmade drying system is working well especially in winter.

  手作り乾燥室は特に冬場によく機能しています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played marathon as usual.

  Kaitoマンはいつも通りマラソンごっこをしました。

 

 

 

↑Since I’m checking one security camera bought from wish, there are two security camera at the corner temporarily. Too much security camera haha...

  wishで買った防犯カメラを確認しているので、一時的にこの角に2台の防犯カメラがあります。防犯カメラありすぎ・・・まぁ泥棒さんへの威圧感半端ないですけどね(笑)

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed on the ladder,

  Kaitoマンはラダーをダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑watched two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車を見て、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I jooged together with my students in the morning.

  朝、生徒たちと一緒に走りました。

 

 

 

↑We made a snow dome.

  スノードームを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I dismantled the old chair.

  放課後、古い椅子を解体しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I cut legs of tables for our Japanese-style rooms.

  それから和室のテーブルの脚を切りそろえました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina received gifts from my aunt in Osaka.

  KaitoマンとTina姫は大阪の伯母から贈り物を受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought this kid’s chair at Second Street at US$3. It’s very cheap because it was short of parts. I bought the parts at my favorite shop PLUS ONE and Kaito used it about 3 years. At last it was broken.  

  この子ども椅子をセカンドストリートで300円で買いました。とても安かったですが、部品が不足していたのです。お気に入りの店プラスワンで部品を買いKaitoマンは3年くらい使っていましたが、ついに壊れました。

 

 

 

↑Of course I repaired it. Although we needed the equipment to tighten the damaged place, I used slacklining belt, haha. I’m repairing too much.

  もちろん修理しました。傷んだ場所を強く締め付ける物が必要でしたが、スラックラインのベルトを使いました。300円で買った物を2回直して更に使う。直し過ぎでしょ(笑)こんな人間が一般的になると経済回らなくなります(笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment