Saturday, December 4, 2021

4th Dec. 3-Mountain-Pass Cycling 3つの峠サイクリングだぞ

「3-Mountain-Pass Cycling」

12月4日 3つの峠サイクリングだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して

 

 

 

↑said “Good morning!” to Ichina.

  Tina姫におはようを言いました。

 

 

 

↑I prepared my bicycle for cycling today.

  今日のサイクリングの為に自転車を準備しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared Santa Claus boots maybe for Christmas.

  Kaitoマンはたぶんクリスマスの為にサンタブーツを用意しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito said “There is One on the wall” Oh, the sunlight from the window made it.

  Kaitoマンが「壁に1がある」と言いました。おぉ日差しが作った1ですね。

 

 

 

↑Around 9:30 AM, I visited Midoriko Station. I saw the rare trains.

  9時半頃、みどり湖駅に行きました。めずらしい電車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I met up with Mr. Miyahara then started cycling.

  Miyahara先生と待ち合わせ、サイクリングを始めました。

 

 

 

↑First I took him to my jogging course, the disaster area.

  最初にジョギングコース「災害エリア」に連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑Here is around the Enrei mountain pass. We saw Mt. Fuji.

  ここは塩嶺峠付近です。富士山が見えました。

 

 

 

↑On the way to Kattsuru mountain pass, we found the wild antelope.

  勝弦峠への行き道に野良カモシカを見つけました。

20211204_111335 Antelope


https://youtu.be/LyvGkcNPPio

 

 

 

↑Here is Kattsuru mountain pass.

  勝弦峠です。

 

 

↑After that we stopped at the sightsee point “Ghost Pooh”

  それから観光地ゴーストプーさんで止まりました。

 

 

 

↑We got to Ono Station via Tyrolean Forest.

  チロルの森経由で小野駅に着きました。

 

 

 

↑After an extra 6 miles cycling, we got to Jagena Restaurant then ate Chinese noodles.

  もう10kmサイクリングして、じゃげなでラーメンを食べました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, we visited Utou mountain pass. It’s a watershed.

  帰り道に善知鳥峠に行きました。分水嶺です。

 

 

 

↑Following that we got back to my house then had a short break. Although Mr. Miyahara met Kaito last August, he met Ichina for the first time because she was born in September.

  それから我が家に帰って休憩しました。Miyahara先生はKaitoマンには8月に会っていますが、Tina姫に会うのは初めてでした。9月に生まれましたので。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got 100 yen toy paper money.

  Kaitoマンは100円札を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑While I was cycling, Kaito, Ichina and Tamami went shopping to I-city shopping mall then played game together with Tamami’s father. Ichina became more than 11 pounds.

  Torojiro先生がサイクリング中、Tamamiさん、Kaitoマン、Tina姫はアイシティへ出かけて、じいじとゲームをしました。Tina姫は5kg以上になりました。

No comments:

Post a Comment