Wednesday, December 1, 2021

1st Dec. Ichina's ID Tina姫のIDだぞ

「Ichina's ID」

12月1日 Tina姫のIDだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside in the morning.

  朝室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully.

  Tina姫はすやすやと眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got toy paper money of 2,000 yen when we bought a chocolate. He didn’t know it because 2,000 yen paper money is rare so I showed him my 2,000 yen keeping as my collection.

  Kaitoマンはお札チョコのおまけで2,000円札を手に入れました。出回っていないので知りませんでした。なのでコレクションとして保管している2,000円札を見せてあげました。

 

 

 

↑After that he practiced a balance board,

  それからバランスボードを練習して、

 

 

 

↑dashed on the ladder,

  ラダーをダッシュして、

 

 

↑played marathon,

  マラソンごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑watched two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車を見て、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw a beautiful rainbow in the morning at school.

  朝学校でキレイな虹を見ました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around school,

  学校周辺を走って、

 

 

 

↑and made pot stands.

  鍋敷きを作りました。

 

 

 

↑This is the paper chains to

  これは紙の鎖で

 

 

 

↑decorate my handmade Christmas tree.

  手作りクリスマスツリーを飾る物です。

 

 

 

↑I finished coating our mallet golf clubs at last.

  ようやくマレットゴルフクラブを塗り終えました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched tablet PC and Ichina looked sleepy.

  Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていて、Tina姫は眠そうでした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina received her ID from the city hall.

  Tina姫は市役所からIDを受け取りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment