Saturday, September 30, 2017

30th Sep. 14 months 14か月だぞ

「14 months」
9月30日 14か月だぞ



↑When Kaito goes upstairs, he always looks up and
  Kaitoマンが階段を登る時はいつも見上げて


 
↑points at
  指さします。


 
↑Browns, Mickey and Donald.
  ブラウン達とミッキーとドナルドがいます。



↑He likes orgel car, when he moves car we can listen to the music.
  動かすとオルゴールが流れる車が好きです。




↑We visited a lot of shops as usual.
  いつも通りたくさんの店を廻りました。




↑At AEON mall, Kaito ate buckwheat noodles for the first time.
  イオンモールで初めて蕎麦を食べました。




↑He lay down on the big sofa and then
  大きなソファに寝転がり、


 
↑fell asleep.
  寝ました。




↑We are addicted to the bakery SWEET.
  SWEET中毒です。


 
↑I had an acupuncture. I will participate in Matsumoto marathon tomorrow.
  鍼治療を受けました。明日松本マラソンに出ます。




↑Kaito played with these playground’s equipments.
  遊具で遊びました。


 
↑We are addicted to Mochikichi.
  もち吉中毒です。




↑We cerebrated Kaito’s 14 months memorial day.
  Kaitoマンの14ヶ月を祝いました。


 
↑I will remodel a water supply soon because we don’t want to use propane gas.
  プロパンガスを使いたくないので、近々水道設備を改造します。


 
↑With these special socks delivered today,
  今日届いた特別な靴下で、


 
↑I jogged only for 2 miles. It was my first time to go jogging after I had a pulled muscle on 21 Sep.
  3kmだけ走りました。9月21日に肉離れをしてから初めて走りました。


 
↑I will continue running until I cannot have patience with a pain tomorrow.
明日痛みに耐えられなくなるまでは走ろうと思います。

No comments:

Post a Comment