Sunday, September 24, 2017

24th Sep. At a park 公園でだぞ

「At a park」
9月24日 公園でだぞ


 
↑We watched Anpanman in the morning.
  朝アンパンマンを観ました。


 
↑This is his special deadly blow, screw punch.
  必殺技のスクリューパンチです。




↑After breakfast,
  朝食の後、


 
↑Kaito and Tamami went for a walk, I stayed at home because my leg hurts.
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんは散歩に出かけました。Torojiro先生は脚が痛むので家でした。


 
↑Kaito likes to watch the things spinning.
  Kaitoマンは回っている物を見るのが好きです。


 
↑We had lunch at a park.
 公園で昼食でした。


 
↑Kaito and Tamami sat on the ground. I sat on a bench because I had pulled muscle.
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんは地面に座りました。Torojiro先生は肉離れなのでベンチに座りました。



 
↑This park is close to Jikkaseki Weir.
  拾ケ堰の近くです。


 
↑Kaito and Tamami enjoyed a playground slide and
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんは滑り台と、




↑this playground equipment.
  この遊具を楽しみました。




↑We enjoyed shopping.
  買い物を楽しみました。


 
↑Finally we visited SWEET bread shop because
  最後にSWEETに来ました。なぜなら


 
↑we are addicted to it.
  中毒だからです。


 
↑Kaito weaves his hands with
  Kaitoマンは



↑watching the fan on the ceiling.
  天井のファンを見ながら手を振ります。


 
↑I received new marathon shoes but I’m not sure whether I can participate in Matsumoto Marathon next week, it depends on whether I can recover from the pulled muscle by that day or not.
  新しいマラソンシューズを受け取りましたが、来週の松本マラソンに出られるかどうかわかりません。肉離れが治るかどうかにかかっています。




↑Kaito hasn’t played with this toy for a long time.
 久しぶりにこのおもちゃで遊びました。


 
↑INCA KOLA is the best!
  インカコーラが一番うまいです!

No comments:

Post a Comment