Sunday, September 17, 2017

17th Sep. Natto & Ice cream 納豆・アイスクリームだぞ

「Natto & Ice cream」
9月17日 納豆・アイスクリームだぞ


 
↑In the morning, Kaito was
  朝Kaitoマンは


↑watching cars from the 6th floor.
  6階から車を見ていました。


 
↑He ate natto, fermented soybeans, for the first time.
  Kaitoマンは納豆を初めて食べました。


 
↑I like rice with raw egg although non Japanese people feel it’s dangerous, Japanese eggs are completely fresh and safe.
  卵かけご飯が好きです。日本人以外は危険だと言うのですが、日本の卵は完全に新鮮で安全なのです。トンガで卵割ったら腐って緑色の中身と悪臭が出てきたのはビックリしましたが、クレーム言いに行ったら店員に「だから何?」と言われたのはもっとビックリしましたが、日本は安全です。


 
↑Natto is one of my best food so I eat it at the end of a meal for dessert after dessert in general (fruits, yogurt etc).
  納豆は大好きな物の1つなので、食事の最後に食べます。一般的にデザートを言われる(果物・ヨーグルトなど)物の後にです。


 
↑Kaito brushes his teeth with Tamami.
  KaitoマンはTamamiさんと歯を磨きます。


↑We had a luxurious time at the hotel.
  宿で贅沢な時間を過ごしました。


 
↑We visited an amusement store,
  アミューズメントと、



↑Mochikichi and
  もち吉と、


 
↑Chateraise, ice cream factory
  シャトレーゼの工場に行きました。


 
↑in the heavy rain.
  大雨でした。


 
↑We can taste ice cream all we want for free.
  ただで心ゆくまでアイスクリームが食べられます。



↑On the way back, we visited Yatsugatake Outlet Mall.
  帰りに八ヶ岳アウトレットに行きました。


 
↑Overnight trip was a good experience for Kaito.
  一泊旅行はKaitoマンの良い経験になりました。


 
↑I bought 6 INCA KOLAs at AEON mall. I’m addicted to it.
  イオンモールでインカコーラ6本買いました。インカコーラ中毒です。

No comments:

Post a Comment