Monday, September 18, 2017

18th Sep. Waterproofing, Pig, Batting, Meat, Playground Slide 防水・ブタ・バッティング・肉・滑り台だぞ

「Waterproofing, Pig, Batting, Meat, Playground Slide」
9月18日 防水・ブタ・バッティング・肉・滑り台だぞ




↑After we exchanged greetings with Anpanman,
  アンパンマンに挨拶した後、


 
↑We watched Anpanman.
  アンパンマンを観ました。


 
↑When it’s raining, he puts on the waterproof helmet to protect his head because Anpanman’s head is made of a bean-jam bun.
  雨の時、アンパンマンは頭を守る為に防水ヘルメットをかぶります。アンパンでできてますからねぇ・・・。


 
↑After practicing abacus,
  そろばん練習の後、


 
↑We visited APINA and
  アピナへ行き、


 
↑failed to catch Mickey.
  ミッキーを逃しました・・・


 
↑Kaito got this pig by small basketball game.
  Kaitoマンが小さなバスケットボールゲームでブタをゲットしました。


↑I practiced batting.
  打撃練習をしました。


↑At the meat festival, I bought 2 bowls of rice for US$2 for each.
  肉フェスで2杯のどんぶりを1つ200円で買いました。


↑We enjoyed shopping and eating as usual.
  いつも通り買い物と食事を楽しみました。


↑We are addicted to SWEET bakery and Mochikichi Japanese sweets shop.
  SWEETともち吉の中毒です。


↑At the Shounai Park, Kaito used these playground equipments for the first time.
  Shounai公園でKaitoマンはこれらの遊具を初めて使いました。


↑It was his first time to play with a playground slide.
  Kaitoマンは初めて滑り台をしました。




↑I got this coffer for free by lots of TV program.
  めざましテレビの当たりくじでコーヒーを手に入れました。


↑Kaito experienced a lot today.
  Kaitoマンは今日たくさんの経験をしました。

No comments:

Post a Comment