Sunday, May 6, 2018

6th May. Osakada Park Again 再び小坂田公園だぞ

「Osakada Park Again」
5月6日 再び小坂田公園だぞ



↑I jogged in the morning.
 朝走りました。


↑I found a dead mole as well today.
  今日もまたお亡くなりになったモグラさんを見つけました。


↑Here is the turning point of my jogging course. The company was rebuilt lately.
  折り返し地点です。この会社は最近建て替えられました。


↑I always pass Osakada Park.
  いつも小坂田公園を通り過ぎます。


↑I dried clothes with Kaito.
  Kaitoマンと洗濯物を干しました。


↑After he played with dinosaur roller coaster,
  恐竜コースターで遊んだ後、




↑We moved to Osakada Park.
  小坂田公園に移動しました。


↑Kaito is really interested in a go-cart but he cannot take it yet.
  Kaitoマンはゴーカートに興味がありますが、まだ乗れません。


↑We flew a kite.
  凧をあげました。


↑Thanks to the wind, we could make it well for the first time.
  風のおかげで初めてうまくあげられました。


↑Following that we watched Anpanman and then Kaito took a nap.
  その後、アンパンマンを見て、Kaitoマンは昼寝をしました。



↑I rode on a bicycle and enjoyed cycling along the JR railway line.
  自転車に乗って、サイクリングを楽しみました。JRに沿ってです。


↑After that we visited Osakada Park again and took a battery car.
  その後、小坂田公園にまた行って、バッテリーカーに乗りました。


↑It’s good for Kaito.
  Kaitoマンにちょうど良いです。

↑Maybe Kaito wants to ride on a go-cart.
  多分Kaitoマンはゴーカートに乗りたいです。

↑We played on the ground.
 グラウンドで遊びました。


↑It was very hot today.
 今日はとても暑かったです。

No comments:

Post a Comment