Sunday, May 20, 2018

20th May. Funny Face おかしな顔だぞ

「Funny Face」
5月20日 おかしな顔だぞ



 
↑After steamed bun style sleep,
  おまんじゅうスタイル睡眠の後、





↑Kaito played with Shimajiro’s self-righting dharma doll.
  しまじろうのおきあがりこぼしで遊びました。


 
↑He watched Anpanman as usual.
  いつものようにアンパンマンを見ました。


 
↑The moment Kaito found the helicopter he run up to it but he cannot use it yet.
  ヘリコプターを見つけるやいなや、駆け寄り触りました。





↑I moved to Matsumoto by bicycle.
  松本まで自転車で行きました。


 
↑We had a meeting of teachers’ association.
  教職員組合の会合がありました。





↑I took charge of a parking guide.
  駐車場係をしました。


 
↑I had lunch at my favorite restaurant near the meeting hall.
  会場に近いお気に入りの「かのう」食堂で食べました。





↑Since the meeting hall is close to AEON mall, we met up there and enjoyed shopping after the meeting.
  会場がイオンモールに近かったので、会議の後は、そこで会って買い物を楽しみました。



 
↑Today’s game, Shoun the sheep tricycle and
  今日の獲物たち。羊のショーンの三輪車と


 


↑Chip Star. I got them for US$2.
  チップスターです。これらを200円で獲りました。最近成績がいいです。


 
↑Kaito practiced basketball.
  バスケ練習をしました。






↑Kaito can eat and drink himself,
  Kaitoマンは自分で食べたり飲んだりできます。



 
↑though he drops a lot of food.
  たくさんこぼしますが・・・





↑With the safety fence’s net,
  安全柵のネットで、





↑Kaito made funny face, haha.
  Kaitoマンはおかしな顔を作っていました。はっはっは

No comments:

Post a Comment