Tuesday, April 7, 2026

7th Apr. 2026 Birth Month Dumpling3 誕生月餃子3だぞ

「Birth Month Dumpling3」

4月7日 誕生月餃子3だぞ

 

 

↑I watched Pythagoras Swith TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to Kaito’s school first. He had an entrance ceremony today.

  まずKaitoマンの学校に行きました。入学式でした。

 

 

 

↑After that, we went to Ichina’s nursery school.

  その後、Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,.

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑we prepared for the entrance ceremony tomorrow.

  明日の入学式準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I saw beautiful cherry blossoms then

  仕事の後、きれいな桜を見て、

 

 

 

↑ate birth month dumpling. It was my 3rd time this month.

  誕生日餃子を食べました。今月3回目です。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I drew spring water.

  帰りに湧水を汲みました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched tablet PC,

  Tina姫はタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑climbed up to the top of Osaka Station,

  大阪駅頂上に登り、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment