Sunday, April 12, 2026

12th Apr. 2026 Cherry Blossoms, Trains, Snow Mountains, Airplane 桜・電車・雪山・飛行機だぞ

「Cherry Blossoms, Trains, Snow Mountains, Airplane」

4月12日 桜・電車・雪山・飛行機だぞ

 

 


↑I cleared the game quickly early in the morning,

  早朝、素早くゲームをクリアして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認して、

 

 

 

↑went jogging while enjoying the cherry blossoms.

  花見をしながらジョギングをしました。

 

 

 

↑At the place near Kaito’s nursery school, I took photos and movies of snow mountains, the limited express Azusa and cherry blossoms.

  Kaitoマンの保育園近くで雪山と特急あずさと桜の写真・動画を撮りました。

MOV_5994☆☆☆ 2026.04.12 Scenery around Kaito's nursery school, Azusa, Snowy Mountains, Cherry Blossoms


https://youtube.com/shorts/J7dAd7l_xXQ

 

 

 

 

↑I went back home around 7:30 AM,

  7時半頃家に帰って、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I visited Asahi Prime Ski Field at 10 AM then

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は10時にあさひプライムスキー場に行き、

 

 

 

↑cleaned the ski field.

  スキー場清掃をしました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought some vegetable seedlings.

  帰りに野菜の苗を買いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we played at home for a while,

  その後、しばらく家で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑We all walked to the beautiful cherry blossoms point beside our house around 1 PM. That place is on the other side of the river.

  1時頃、家の近くの桜がキレイな所に歩いて行きました。川の反対側にあります。

 

 

 

↑Around 1:30 PM, we enjoyed driving while enjoying cherry blossoms along my jogging courses and along the way to my former school.

  1時半頃、ジョギングコースに沿って、前の学校への道に沿って桜を見ながらドライブを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑At Sky Park, we ate dumpling and

  スカイパークで団子を食べ、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed flower viewing and watched the airplane taking off.

  花見を楽しみ、離陸する飛行機を見ました。

MOV_6113☆☆ 2026.04.12 Sky Park, Cherry Blossoms and Airplane


https://youtube.com/shorts/Gm8Q_RIp7JE

 

 

 

↑Around 3 PM, Tamami started cycling along the airport and

  3時頃、Tamamiさんは空港に沿ってサイクリングを始め、

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and I started mallet golf.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Torojiro先生はマレットゴルフを始めました。

MOV_6125☆☆ 2026.04.12 Sky Park, Ichina is playing mallet golf


https://youtube.com/shorts/d-4FZdJPY6M

MOV_6129☆ 2026.04.12 Sky Park, Playing mallet golf


https://youtube.com/shorts/jqZp4AR28yI

MOV_6132 2026.04.12 Sky Park, Playing mallet golf


https://youtube.com/shorts/dcmF8a3_H2c

 

 

 

↑Around 5 PM, we bought ice creams and ate them in HIACE.

  5時頃、アイスを買って、ハイエース内で食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed the games,

  それからkaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行き、ゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑we played baseball at our yard,

  庭で野球をして、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room,

  居間で遊び、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment