Tuesday, April 21, 2026

21st Apr. 2026 Birth Month Dumpling8, Hyper Jump Ball 誕生月餃子8・ハイパージャンプボールだぞ

「Birth Month Dumpling8, Hyper Jump Ball」

4月21日 誕生月餃子8・ハイパージャンプボールだぞ

 

 

↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program,

   ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to Kaito’s school and

  Kaitoマンの学校と、

 

 

 

↑Ichina’s nursery school.

  Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed P.E and

  体育と、

 

 

 

↑farming.

  農業を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I got on school bus belongs to a dormitory.

  放課後、寄宿舎のバスに添乗しました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited Gyouza Shokudou Restaurant then ate birth month dumpling. It was my 8th time this month, haha.

  仕事の後、餃子食堂に行き、誕生月餃子を食べました。今月8回目です(笑)。

 

 

 

↑We received Hyper Jump Ball that Kaito really wanted when he saw first time at Happo-one. Buying online is much cheaper so he waited it for 3 days.

  ハイパージャンプボールを手に入れました。Kaitoマンは八方で初めて見た時からとても欲しがっていました。ネットで買った方が安いので、3日間待ったのです。

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played with Hyper Jump Ball until bath time then

  お風呂の時間までハイパージャンプボールで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment