Monday, April 20, 2026

20th Apr. 2026 We dominated the top four position 1位から4位を独占だぞ

「We dominated the top four position」

4月20日 1位から4位を独占だぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched the TV program about Japanese nature,

  自然百景を見て、

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑visited Mitake Shrine at 6 AM to clean up after the festival.

  6時に三嶽神社の祭りの片づけに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I received beer.

  その後、ビールをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched Chii-kawa constellation fortune telling. Our constellation Taurus, Gemini, Leo and Virgo dominated the top four positions. It’s very rare.

  ちいかわ占いを見ました。我が家の牡牛座・双子座・獅子座・おとめ座が上位4位を独占しました。とてもめずらしいです。

 

 

 

↑After that, we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  その後、TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑The cherry blossoms at Ichina’s nursery school have almost all fallen.

  Tina姫の保育園の桜はほぼ散ってしまいました。

 

 

 

↑One of my students used an electric sander.

  一人の生徒は電動やすりを使いました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up, took photos of Kaito’s school’s cherry blossoms.

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンの迎えに行き、Kaitoマン学校の桜の写真を撮り、

 

 

 

↑played baseball at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで野球をして、

 

 

 

↑fed the goldfish,

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment