Friday, April 24, 2026

24th Apr. 2026 First Floor and Second Floor, Air Conditioner 1階と2階・エアコンだぞ

「First Floor and Second Floor, Air Conditioner」

4月24日 1階と2階・エアコンだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping on the second floor of a bunk bed and Kaito was sleeping on the first floor of it.

  Tina姫は2段ベッドの2階で寝ていて、Kaitoマンは1階で寝ていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I received the photo from Osaka. They installed an air conditioner in the room where we will stay on 3rd and 4th May.

  大阪から写真を受け取りました。5月3日・4日に泊まる部屋にエアコンを設置しました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we completed the bus in woodwork class.

  木工授業でバスを完成させました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited the farmers’ shop then bought seed potatoes for my school.

  放課後、農業関係の店に行き、学校用のジャガイモの種芋を買いました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I drew lines on the school grounds for P.E class.

  それから体育授業のため、校庭に線を引きました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the clinic and had a body maintenance.

  仕事の後、整骨院により、体のメンテナンスをしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 7:30 PM, we watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  7時半に大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment