Thursday, April 16, 2026

16th Apr. 2026 Tulip チューリップだぞ

「Tulip」

4月16日 チューリップだぞ

 

 


↑I watched Pythagoras Swith TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, Kaito drew the losing ticket,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Kaitoマンははずれを引いて、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We practiced standing long jump.

  立ち幅跳び練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑I taught woodwork as usual.

  いつも通り木工を教えました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina. She was playing with the toy.

  仕事の後、Tina姫を迎えに行きました。このおもちゃで遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑The tulips at her nursery school are in full bloom.

  保育園のチューリップが満開です。

 

 

 

↑After that, we picked Kaito up, drew spring water then went back home.

  その後、Kaitoマンを迎え、湧水を汲んで家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we fed the goldfish,

  それから金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑played baseball at our yard,

  庭で野球をして、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC,

  タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment