Sunday, April 19, 2026

19th Apr. 2026 Kids' Park, Tennis Practice Machine キッズパーク・テニス練習マシンだぞ

「Kids' Park, Tennis Practice Machine」

4月19日 キッズパーク・テニス練習マシンだぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑hit the jackpot then

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑went out for a jog.

  ジョギングに出ました。

 

 

 

↑I’m worried about that this cherry tree, I always see on the way my joggin, will be cut down because many of the surrounding trees were cut down.

  周りの木々がいくつも切られたので、ジョギングのたびにいつも見るこの桜の木も切られないか心配しています。

 

 

 

↑I watched two trains at the station then went back home around 8 AM.

  駅で2本の電車を見て、8時頃家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was playing at the kids’ park so I asked her to help with the farming work.

  Tina姫がキッズパークで遊んでいたので、畑作業の手伝いをお願いしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I washed skis,

  その後、スキーを洗って、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks then

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑we played at a yard.

  庭で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina I good at swinging.

  Tina姫は上手にブランコができます。

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, played gacha,

  1時頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、ガチャをして、

 

 

 

↑bought lime for agricultural use,

  農業用石灰を買って、

 

 

 

↑visited smaller AEON mall then ate buckwheat noodles. Thanks to the coupon, we were able to eat all our meals for under US$6 (US$1=\150).

  小さい方のイオンモールに行って、そばを食べました。クーポンのお陰ですべてを1000円以下で食べました(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, I put gas in HIACE, bought kerosene,

  その後、ハイエースに給油して、灯油を買って、

 

 

 

↑visited bigger AEON mall then played games then left there around 4:30 PM.

  大きい方のイオンモールに行って、ゲームをして、4時半頃出発しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4:30 PM, we moved back to Kaito’s favorite amusement park then played coin games.

  4時半頃、kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに戻り、メダルゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina always plays in HIACE every time we park it in the parking lot.

  Tina姫はハイエースが駐車場に停まるたびに、車内で遊びます。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, Kaito played tennis with the special machine. You need more practice.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは特別なテニス練習マシンでテニスをしました。もっと練習が必要ですね~。

MOV_6695 2026.04.19 Kaito is practicing tennis with the special equipment


https://youtube.com/shorts/Ky6pjtmvOBM

 

 

 

↑We watched TV at a living room,

  居間でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑read a picture book then went to bed.

  絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment