Wednesday, March 26, 2025

26th Mar. 2025 Japanese Serow came while we were eating breakfast 朝食中にニホンカモシカだぞ

「Japanese Serow came while we were eating breakfast」

3月26日 朝食中にニホンカモシカだぞ

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。



↑I paid our property taxes over my cell phone.

  ペイペイで固定資産税を払いました。凄い時代ですね~





↑Ichina and Kaito woke up and ate breakfast. While we were eating breakfast, the Japanese serow walked across the carport.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べました。朝食中、ニホンカモシカがカーポートを横切りました。何でもありだなこの特別天然記念物(笑)

 MOV_0358☆☆☆2025.03.26 Japanese Serow at our carport


https://youtube.com/shorts/v5ZIDYBA6YY

 

 


↑We brushed our teeth, saw Tamami off

  歯を磨いて、Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC,

  タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑we left Ichina with grandparents,

  じいじばあばにTina姫をあずけて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito went to children’s house then I went to my school.

  Kaitoマンは児童館に行き、Torojiro先生は学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I took over P.E job from my predecessor.

  前任の先生から体育の仕事を引き継ぎました。

 

 

 

↑I took a leave around noon, picked Kaito up, we took Ichina from grandparents,

  昼頃、年休を取り、Kaitoマンを迎えて、Tina姫をじいじばあばから引き取り、

 

 

 

↑visited Azumino City then

  安曇野を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑had a regular health check.

  定期検診を受けました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought ice cream at Harashin Supermarket.

  帰りに原信でアイスを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑we dashed down the hallway,

  廊下をダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment