Friday, March 14, 2025

14th Mar. 2025 White Day, Glockenspiel, Graduation Ceremony ホワイトデー・鉄琴・卒業式だぞ 

「White Day, Glockenspiel, Graduation Ceremony」

3月14日 ホワイトデー・鉄琴・卒業式だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up and prepared for the White Day gifts that we bought after ski few days ago.

  Kaitoマンは起きて、数日前、スキーの後に買ったホワイトデーギフトを準備しました。

 


 

↑White Day is the day that men give a gift to women in return for Valentine’s Day. We handed over our gifts to Ichina and Tamami when we were eating breakfast. They were pleased.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんが朝食を食べている時、ホワイトデーギフトを渡しました。喜んでくれました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  その後、TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑played the glockenspiel then

  鉄琴を演奏して、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school with the student then

  生徒と学校周りを歩いて、

 

 

 

↑participated in graduation ceremony online. I also graduated from junior-high school staff. I will be in charge of high school next school year.

  オンラインで卒業式に参加しました。Torojiro先生も中学部担当を卒業です。来年度は高等部を担当します。

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch, Tamami made,

  Tamamiさんが作ってくれた弁当を食べ、

 

 

 

↑made handover documents then went back home.

  引継ぎ文書を作って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 5 PM, I walked to the station, took train,

  5時頃、駅まで歩いて、電車に乗って、

 

 

 

↑moved to Matsumoto city center then

  松本市街地に移動し、

 

 

 

↑had a farewell party of teachers who are transferred.

  異動される先生方の送別会をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I ate my favorite Chinese noodles with a lot of garlic.

  その後、お気に入りのラーメンをニンニクたっぷりで食べました。

 

 

 

↑In winter, I try to go back home early because I want to go skiing. I came back home around 11 PM, took shower then went to bed quickly.

  冬はスキーなので、早めに帰るようにしています。11時に家に帰ってシャワーを浴びて、素早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment