Thursday, March 23, 2023

23rd Mar. My duty since April 4月からの仕事だぞ

「My duty since April」

3月23日 4月からの仕事だぞ


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Since Ichina was crying, I took her for a walk in our house.

  Tina姫が泣いていたので、家の中を散歩しました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, she was smiling.

  最後にはTina姫は笑っていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played together,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito hit Ichina’s head with the toy hummer then went to nursery school.

  KaitoマンはTina姫の頭をおもちゃのハンマーで叩いて、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I will take charge of this duty at our district since next month. Maybe 3 or 4 times a month, I have to set up these trash cages in the morning.

  地区の仕事で来月から、月に3・4回、朝にゴミのかごを設置しなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑I mopped my classroom.

  教室をモップしました。

 

 

 

↑At that time, Ichina also mopped our house.

  その時、Tina姫も家のモップをしました。

 

 

 

↑I had lunch at our favorite Chinese Restaurant, Senrikou, with my colleagues.

  同僚の先生たちと千里香で中華を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I worked until 9 PM then finished all of work this school year.

9時まで働いて、今年度の仕事を全部終わらせました。

 

 

 

↑I managed to meet Kaito by the time he went to bed.

何とかKaitoマンが寝る前に会うことができました。

No comments:

Post a Comment