Monday, March 20, 2023

20th Mar. Light of security cameras 防犯カメラのライトだぞ

「Light of security cameras」

3月20日 防犯カメラのライトだぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑Since daybreak time is getting earlier, lately it’s hard for me to take photos of the sensor light of security cameras shining.

  夜明け時間が早まっているので、最近は防犯カメラのセンサーライトがついている写真を撮るのが難しいです。今は5時頃に撮れば光ります(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that I ate breakfast.

  それから朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito put on his ransel and shoes for primary school.

  Kaitoマンは小学校用のランドセルと靴を身に着けました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina bounced on an Anpanman trampoline,

  Tina姫はアンパンマントランポリンで弾んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then watched TV.

  朝食を食べ、テレビを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito trained muscles with dumbbells,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはダンベルで筋肉を鍛えて、

 

 

 

↑played together then Kaito went to nursery school.

  一緒に遊んで、Kaitoマンは保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since we cannot eat school lunch during spring vacation, Tamami prepares lunch for me.Thank you very much.

  春休み中は給食がないので、Tamamiさんが弁当を作ってくれます。ありがとうございます。

 

 

 

↑I designated shoe rack for new school year.

  来年度用に下駄箱を指定しました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing with beachballs.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはビーチボールで遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I took train, moved to Shiojiri city center then

  電車に乗って、塩尻市街地へ移動し、

 


 

↑had a dinner party with my colleagues.

  同僚の先生たちと夕食会でした。


 


↑We had a very good time there and I came back earlier than usual because Kaito and I are supposed to go skiing tomorrow.

  楽しい時間を過ごし、早めに帰りました。明日スキーだからです。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was watching fart movies and Ichina was crying.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンはおなら動画を見ていて、Tina姫は泣いていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment