Wednesday, March 1, 2023

1st Mar. Beautiful Mountain Range キレイな雪山だぞ

「Beautiful Mountain Range」

3月1日 キレイな雪山だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then saw beautiful mountain range, North Japan Alps, covered with snow.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、雪に覆われたキレイな北アルプスを見ました。

 

 

 

↑They ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina bounced on Anpanman trampoline then

  Tina姫はアンパンマントランポリンで弾んで、

 

 

 

↑cleaned a washroom with the window wiper, haha.

  洗面所を窓拭きワイパーでキレイにしました(笑)

 

 

 

↑I walked to Sky Park, airport, with my students.

  スカイパーク(空港)まで生徒と散歩に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It takes us for about 30 minutes from our school and we can see the same mountain range as I can see from my house.

  約30分かかるのと、家から見える山脈と同じものが見えます。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I saw the beautiful illumination in front of Shiojiri Station but

  帰りに塩尻駅前でキレイなイルミネーションを見ましたが、

 

 

 

↑they finished illumination around Wingroad shopping mall because it’s March.

  3月なので、ウィングロード付近のイルミネーションは終わりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC and Ichina was walking around rooms.

  Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていて、Tina姫は部屋を歩き回っていました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner we played cup and ball,

  夕食後、けん玉をして、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment