Sunday, December 25, 2022

25th Dec. Take a chair lift by himself, Ski with Winkey 1人でリフト・ウィンキーとスキーだぞ

「Take a chair lift by himself, Ski with Winkey」

12月25日 1人でリフト・ウィンキーとスキーだぞ

 

 


↑When I woke up, I found the gifts Santa Claus left on my handmade wine barrel table. Oh, I appreciate!

  起きた時、サンタさんが手作りワイン樽テーブル上に残したプレゼントを見つけました。ありがたいありがたい!

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 


↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito and Ichina woke up, they also received gifts from the Santa Claus maybe different from Santa Clause who visited grandparents’ house yesterday.

  KaitoマンとTina姫は、多分昨日じいじばあばの家に来たサンタさんとは違うサンタさんからプレゼントをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑I shoveled snow at a balcony.

  バルコニーの除雪をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played with the Thomas toy Kaito received from Santa Claus yesterday.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは昨日サンタさんからもらったきかんしゃトーマスのおもちゃで遊びました。

 


↑I changed the rings of Kaito’s ski poles because one of them was broken yesterday.

  Kaitoマンのスキーストックのリングを替えました。片方が昨日割れたのです。

 

 

 

↑Around 9 AM, we visited Kiso-Fukushima ski field. Kaito can put on ski wear by himself.

  9時頃、木曽福島スキー場に行きました。Kaitoマンは自分でスキーウェアを着ることができます。

 



↑It was his second time and my third time to visit here.

  Kaitoマンにとって2回目、Torojiro先生にとってここに来るのは3回目です。

 

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2022/01/16th-jan-kiso-fukushima-ski-field.html

↑the article last time we visited here.

 

 

 

↑We took the rare chair lift “Triple Lift =3-passenger lift”

  珍しい3人乗りリフト(トリプルリフト)に乗りました。

 

 

 

↑After 4-passenger lift, Secret A course.

  4人乗りリフトの後のシークレットコース

GOPR0560 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Secret A course


https://youtu.be/sDr2xBVCVec

 

 

 

↑From the top to the bottom.

  頂上から麓まで一気に滑りました。

GOPR0561 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, From the top to the bottom, Secret A-Snake-FamilyA course


https://youtu.be/oz8uC3v5Llo

 

 

 

↑Kaito used his previous skis. Longer skis seem to be better for Kaito.

  Kaitoマンは以前のスキーを使いました。長い方がよい気がします。

GOPR0562 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Family course, previous short skis


https://youtu.be/Dr9AbZnWjCQ

 

 

 

↑We met the character “Winkey”

  キャラクターのウィンキーに会い、

 

 

 

↑took photos,

  写真を撮って、

 

 

 

↑skied together. Last time Kaito couldn’t ski with Winkey.

  一緒にスキーしました。前回Kaitoマンはウィンキーと滑られなかったのです。よかったよかった。

GOPR0563 2022.12.25 ※※Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito is skiing with the character Winkey


https://youtu.be/b0Tg96peSHY

 

 

 

↑After that we skied at the very steep shortcut course leads to Family course then

  その後、ファミリーコースにつながる急斜面を滑って、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch in our car.

  車内で昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that we skied at Sky course.

  その後、スカイコースを滑りました。

 

 

 

↑At last, Kaito took a chairlift by himself.

  ついにKaitoマンは一人でリフトに乗りました。

GOPR0564◎ 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, At last Kaito took a chairlft by himself


https://youtu.be/IMqIgF6JqlE

GOPR0565◎ 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito got off a chairlift - Family A course


https://youtu.be/IrfosS2hrdc

GOPR0566◎2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito took a chairlft by himself


https://youtu.be/wg3T56R_69A

GOPR0567◎ 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito got off a chairlft


https://youtu.be/T4IF3Zqe5Wg

 

 

 

↑After Secret A course, Kaito took the lift again. Maybe this time, he took it 4 or 5 times by himself.

  シークレットAコースの後、Kaitoマンはまた一人でリフトに乗り、多分4,5回は一人で乗りました。

GOPR0568◎ 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Secret A course to the bottom, took a chairlift by himself


https://youtu.be/wlqtMIePhAE

 

 

 

 

GOPR0569 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Family A course, deep snow


https://youtu.be/d68_ViOdPrI

 

 

 

 

↑At the last chair lift today, Kaito dropped off his ski pole and I picked it up.

  最後のリフトでKaitoマンはストックを落として、Torojiro先生が拾いました。

GOPR0570 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito dropped off his ski pole


https://youtu.be/ZWdZgLaz818

GOPR0571 2022.12.25 Kiso-Fukushima, I picked Kaito's ski pole up.


https://youtu.be/YavJJpV8upU

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited the shop then bought souvenirs for Ichina and Tamami.

  帰りに道の駅でTina姫とTamamiさんにお土産を買いました。

 

 

 

↑Once I came back home, I visited MAZDA car dealer then took an automobile inspection.

  一旦家に戻り、マツダさんを訪れ、車検を受けました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back from MAZDA, I visited 3 reuse shops. I’m looking for Ichina’s sled and my telemark ski boots.

  帰りに3か所リユースショップを訪れました。Tina姫のそりとTorojiro先生のテレマークスキーブーツを探しています。

 

 

 

↑We played with Thomas toy,

  トーマスのおもちゃで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment