Tuesday, December 27, 2022

27th Dec. Large Capacity Battery, Black Chinese Noodles 大容量バッテリー・黒いラーメンだぞ

「Large Capacity Battery, Black Chinese Noodles」

12月27日 大容量バッテリー・黒いラーメンだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched security cameras, our farm and swimming pools.

  防犯カメラ、畑、プールを確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami changed Ichina’s clothes, Kaito practiced folding paper and wrote something on his work.

  TamamiさんはTina姫の服を替えて、Kaitoマンは折り紙を練習して、作品に何か書きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina also wrote something on a note.

  Tina姫もまたノートに何か書きました。

 

 

 

↑They ate breakfast then Kaito went to nursery school,

  朝食を食べて、Kaitoマンは保育園に行き、

 

 

 

↑and Ichina & Tamami visited grandparents’ house.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはじいじばあばの家に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was minus 8 degrees this morning.

  今朝はマイナス8度でした。

 

 

 

↑Although we had a closing ceremony, I worked as usual.

  今日は終業式でしたが、いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I filled up the fuel tank of CX-5 with light oil because I’m going to ski every day.

  帰りに軽油満タンにしました。明日から毎日スキーだからです。

 

 

 

↑I received the large capacity battery on the Internet for about US$450.

  アマゾンで大容量バッテリーを買いました。120AH12Vで5万円程でした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at a dining room.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはダイニングで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I moved to Matsumoto city center then had dinner party with my colleagues.

  松本市街地へ行き、同僚と夕食会を開きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I ate my favorite black Chinese noodles.

  帰りにお気に入りの松本ブラックを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Although I left Matsumoto earlier than usual, I missed my station then arrived at Shimo-Suwa Station. Luckily, I had the last train to my station.

  いつもより早く松本を出ましたが、寝過ごして下諏訪まで行きました。幸い最終電車がありました。

No comments:

Post a Comment