Sunday, December 4, 2022

4th Dec. New for Kaito Kaitoマンにとって新しいぞ

「New for Kaito」

12月4日 Kaitoマンにとって新しいぞ

 

 

↑While Ichina and Kaito were sleeping, I put kerosene in heaters.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に、ストーブに給油しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I dried clothes.

  その後、洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I didn’t go jogging because I felt tired due to vaccination of COVID19. Instead, I played with Ichina and Kaito then

  ワクチンのせいで倦怠感があったのでジョギングに行きませんでした。代わりにTina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑washed summer tires.

  夏タイヤを洗いました。

 

 

 

↑After that we went shopping then got Pocky at the first amusement park.

  その後、買い物に行き、1か所目のアミューズメントでポッキーを獲りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited the second amusement park, played coin games,

  それから2か所目のアミューズメントでメダルゲームをして、

 

 

 

↑Japanese drum game then Kaito cleared the new song for Kaito.

  太鼓の達人でKaitoマンにとって新しい曲をクリアしました。

MOV_2414 2022.12.04 Japanese drum game, Cleared new song for Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/gSpwbhH-ebY

 

 

 

↑Kaito got another Pocky.

  Kaitoマンは他にもポッキーをゲットしました。無料クーポンで獲っています(笑)

 

 

 

↑We visited the Big supermarket then went back home.

  ザ・ビッグによって帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅頂上でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played together with a mantis.

  Tina姫はカマキリと遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  最後におなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment