Saturday, December 3, 2022

3rd Dec. Slalom, Snowboard スラローム・スノーボードだぞ

「Slalom, Snowboard」

12月3日 スラローム・スノーボードだぞ

 

↑I jogged as usual.

  いつも通り走りました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina pointed these pictorial poster (Birth Year’s Calendar).  Left side is Kaito and right side is Ichina but the faces of them are completely the same. haha

  Tina姫はポスターを指さしました。生まれた年のカレンダーです。左がKaitoマン、右がTina姫ですが、完全に同じ顔です(笑)

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced folding paper and played scissors-paper-rock game on TV.

  Kaitoマンは折り紙練習をして、めざましじゃんけんをしました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes,

  洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑visited the hospital then got the 4th vaccine of COVID 19.

  病院に行って、4回目のコロナワクチンを打ちました。

 

 

 

↑After that I set up movable poles at a yard.

  その後、庭に可動式ポールを設置しました(笑)

 

 

 

↑We practiced tennis and

  テニス練習と、

MOV_2358 2022.12.03 Tennis practice at a yard 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/599XMLAi8gU

MOV_2359 2022.12.03 Tennis practice at a yard 2


https://youtu.be/SWHJidTdsDM

 

 

 

↑slalom at a yard, haha.

  スラローム練習を庭でやりました。笑えます!


MOV_2361 2022.12.03 Slalom practice at a yard 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/TPcDGuS1s14?feature=share


MOV_2362 2022.12.03 Slalom practice at a yard 2

https://youtube.com/shorts/F4Z_ofE-Fsk


MOV_2364 2022.12.03 Slalom practice at a yard 3

https://youtube.com/shorts/PbvDzYkp6qk

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑I changed summer tires to snow tires.

  タイヤをスタッドレスに換えて

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced jump rope at Japanese-style rooms and

  Kaitoマンは和室でなわとびと

 

 

 

↑practiced horizontal bar at the kids’ park.

  キッズパークで鉄棒練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Second Street then bought Kaito’s snowboard. It’s K’2 board and BURTON binding.

  それからセカンドストリートでKaitoマンのスノボを買いました。K2にバートンのバインがついています。ドラえもんスノボは小さくなりました。

 

 

 

↑At AEON mall, ordered Kaito’s ransel at last.

  イオンでようやくKaitoマンのランドセルを注文しました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited some shops then

  帰りにいくつか店を廻り、

 

 

 

↑went back home.

  家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought Kaito’s snowboard and maybe my cross country skis’ boots.

  Kaitoマンのスノボと多分自分用のクロカンブーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment