Wednesday, December 7, 2022

7th Dec. Chartered L'ala Matsumoto ラーラ松本貸し切りだぞ

「Chartered L'ala Matsumoto」

12月7日 ラーラ松本貸し切りだぞ

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras and swimming pools,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑harvested lettuce then

  レタスを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room.

  居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual and after school lunch,

  いつも通り働いて、給食の後、

 

 

 

↑We had Kaito have regular checkup.

  Kaitoマンの定期健診に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited L’ala Matsumoto.

  その後、ラーラ松本に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed 4 big swimming pools.

  4つの大きなプールを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑It was a weekday and was off season now, so when the big wave came, for 10 minutes, only Kaito, I and lifeguard saff were there, haha.

  平日でオフシーズンだったので、ビッグウェーブの時間には、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生とスタッフしかプールにいませんでした。貸し切りです(笑)

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited COOP supermarket as usual then bought souvenirs for Ichina and Tamami. 

  帰りにコープによって、Tina姫、Tamamiさんにお土産を買いました。

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman,

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑gave souvenirs to Ichina and Tamami. We always buy Hirota’s cream puff at COOP.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんにお土産をあげました。いつもコープではヒロタのシュークリームを買います。

 

 

 

↑Following that we practiced darts,

  それから、ダーツ練習をして、

 

 

 

↑wached fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment