Saturday, December 17, 2022

17th Dec. Holiday Work 休日出勤だぞ

「Holiday Work」

12月17日 休日出勤だぞ

 

 


↑I ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラとプールと畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was about to fall the bed so I set Dodeka-bar, dinosaur and shinkansen cushions there.

  Tina姫がベッドから落ちそうだったので、どでかばークッション、きょうりゅうクッション、新幹線クッションを設置しました。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito woke up, I left for school. I participated in the class reunion meeting of my students who turn 20 years old this year.

  Kaitoマンが起きた時、学校に行きました。卒業生で20歳になる人の同窓会「成人を祝う会」に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑After the meeting, I ate buckwheat noodles together with my previous colleagues.

  会の後、以前の同僚の先生たちとそばを食べに行きました。

 

 

 

↑While I was working, my family spent time at grandparents’ house.

  Torojiro先生が働いている間、家族はじいじばあばの家で過ごしました。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, it started snowing.

  家に帰った時、雪が降り始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played together at dining kitchen room,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはダイニングキッチンで遊び

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I played soccer at Japanese-style rooms then

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は和室でサッカーをして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played at a living room.

  Tina姫は居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After taking a bath, Kaito and I watched fart movies and

  風呂の後、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はおなら動画を見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami read a book then we went to bed.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment