Saturday, December 10, 2022

10th Dec. General House Cleaning 大掃除だぞ

「General House Cleaning」

12月10日 大掃除だぞ

 

 


 

↑We will sell this music player soon. If you want, please tell me.

  近々このプレイヤーを売ります。欲しい人はお知らせください。送料のみでお譲りします。

 

 

 

↑I jogged as usual in the early morning. I saw the beautiful moon on the way.

  いつも通り早朝走りました。道中きれいな月を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて

 

 

 

↑played scissors-paper-rock game on TV.

  めざましじゃんけんをしました。

 

 

 

↑After that I dried clothes then

  その後、洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑we did  general house cleaning. Tamami cleaned windows.

  大掃除をしました。Tamamiさんは窓をきれいにして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito cleaned floors.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは床を掃除しました。


1670646020312 2022.12.10 Ichina is cleaning the floor

https://youtube.com/shorts/OUEV1voBoPo

 

 

 

↑After I checked swimming pools,

  プールを確認した後、

 

 

 

↑I walked on the roof of carport for the first time to clean outside of the windows.

  窓の外をきれいにする為、初めてカーポートの屋根の上を歩きました。

 

 

 

↑It was dangerous so Kaito helped me from inside of our house.

  危険なので、Kaitoマンは家の内側からお手伝いしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I cleaned the rooftop.

  その後、屋上を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I harvested lettuce then

  それからレタスを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic,

  診療所と、

 

 

 

↑Watahan supermarket and

  綿半と

 

 

 

↑the usual amusement park.

  いつものアミューズメントに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played coin games and

  Kaitoマンはメダルゲームと

 

 

 

↑Japanese drum game.

  太鼓の達人をしました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought daily necessities then went back home.

  帰りに日用品を買って帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with a toy spring.

  Tina姫はおもちゃのスプリングで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman.

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina took a bath, she walked a little by herself, fell down then cried. haha

  風呂に入る時、Tina姫は一人で歩いて、転んで、泣きました(笑)


MOV_2641 2022.12.10 Ichina is walking by herself then finally hit her forehead

https://youtu.be/9LDQ4ze1Ecg

 

 

 

↑After bath, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment