Tuesday, February 3, 2026

3rd Feb. 2026 Influenza, Ogre インフルエンザ・鬼だぞ

「Influenza, Ogre」

2月3日 インフルエンザ・鬼だぞ

 


 


 








↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑woke Ichina and Kaito up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンを起こして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. Kaito had a fever and his class was suddenly closed due to influenza so

  保育園に行きました。Kaitoマンは熱があったのと、クラスがインフルで突然学級閉鎖になったので、

 

 

 

↑visited his school, received homework.

  学校に行って、宿題を受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑I had a leave in the morning and visited some shops and banks.

  午前中年休をとって、いくつか店と銀行を回りました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we met Tamami at her workplace, handed over Kaito then I went to work. Take care Kaito!

  お昼頃、Tamamiさんの職場であって、Kaitoマンを引き渡し、仕事に行きました。お大事に!

 

 


1770111853111 2026.02.03 Java Sparrow Pi-chan


https://youtube.com/shorts/NdvwlGyZcMo

↑I received the movie of java sparrow Pi-chan (or Buntaro) in Osaka.

  大阪にいる文鳥のピーちゃん(文太郎)の動画を受け取りました。



 

↑We made wine barrel table as usual.

  いつも通り、ワイン樽テーブルを作りました。

 

 

 

↑We leaned how to wash hands.

  手の洗い方を学びました。

 

 

 

↑After I came back home, we threw beans on Setsubun.

  家に帰って、節分の豆まきをしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner separately because Kaito got influenza.

  Kaitoマンがインフルになったので分かれて食事しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate Setsubun Ehomaki, sushi roll, and

  節分の恵方巻を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina turned into a ogre.

  Tina姫は鬼になりました(笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment