Monday, February 16, 2026

16th Feb. 2026 Holiday just for me 自分だけ休みだぞ

「Holiday just for me」

2月16日 自分だけ休みだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑woke Ichina and Kaito up then.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンを起こして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑I did some preparation for the vegetable garden then

  少し野菜畑の準備をして、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I had a compensatory day off because I had a sale the day before yesterday. I visited the hospital then decided on the date for the simple surgery next month.

  一昨日販売だったので、今日は代休でした。病院に行き、来月やる簡単な手術の日を決めました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I had lunch at Ogiso Seifun, buckwheat noodles restaurant.

  その後、小木曽製粉でそばを食べました。

 

 

 

↑I had a lot of things to do so I didn’t go skiing but worked hard at home. Around 5:30 PM, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  たくさんやることがあったので、スキーに行かず、家で忙しく働きました。5時半頃、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑we fed the goldfish,

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment