Friday, February 27, 2026

27th Feb. 2026 Plum Blossoms 梅の花だぞ

「Plum Blossoms」

2月27日 梅の花だぞ

 

 


↑I watched Satoyama (Rural District) TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、里山番組を見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑I filled the tank with kerosene,

  灯油タンクを満たして、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa,

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑did athletics in HIACE then

  ハイエース内でアスレチックをして、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑One of my students really likes insects.

  一人の生徒が虫大好きです。

 

 

 

↑The plum blossoms have begun to bloom.

  梅の花が咲き始めました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had my hair cut,

  仕事の後、散髪して、

 

 

 

↑had body maintenance,

  体のメンテナンスをして、

 

 

 

↑put gas in HIACE and bought kerosene then went back home.

  ハイエースに給油し、灯油を買って、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced blind touch,

  Kaitoマンはブラインドタッチ練習をして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played at a living room until bath time,

  Tina姫はお風呂の時間まで居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑drank spring water then went to bed early.

  湧水を飲んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment