Friday, February 20, 2026

20th Feb. 2026 Repair 修復だぞ

「Repair」

2月20日 修復だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I filled the tank with Kerosene,

  Torojiro先生は灯油タンクを満たして、

 

 

 

↑we saw Kaito off,

  Kaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑found some remaining snow,

  残っている雪を見つけて、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa,

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑did athletics in HIACE then

  ハイエースでアスレチックをして、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I played soccer with my student after school lunch as usual.

  給食後、いつも通り生徒とサッカーをしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I put gas in HIACE, bought kerosene,

  仕事終わりにハイエースに給油して、灯油を買って、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic and received the medicine because I had a slight sore throat,

  わずかに喉が痛いので診療所に行き、薬をもらい、

 

 

 

↑visited car shop, where I bought HIACE, and repaired the area where HIACE was hit then went back home.

  ハイエースを買った車屋さんに行き、ぶつけられた場所を修復して、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was doing his homework and Ichina was watching tablet PC.

  Kaitoマンは宿題をしていて、Tina姫はタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito made powdered drink with the spring water for ski tomorrow and Ichina was watching it.

  Kaitoマンは明日のスキーの為に粉末アクエリアスを湧水(強清水)で作り、Tina姫は見ていました。こわしみずエリアスと呼びます。

 

 

 

↑I visited my colleague’s house then had dinner party there. We had a good time and I went home earlier than usual because I’m going skiing tomorrow.

  同僚の先生の家に行き、夕食会でした。楽しい時間を過ごし、明日スキーなのでいつもより早く帰りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment