Tuesday, June 14, 2022

14th Jun. Cheapest Ski Wax 最安スキーワックスだぞ

「Cheapest Ski Wax」

6月14日 最安スキーワックスだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off in the morning. I needed to follow the advice from the public health center, hand had to stay home one more day just in case.

  Kaitoマンを見送りました。保健所の指示に従い、念のためもう1日在宅でした。

 

 

 

↑I prepared for waxing then

  ワックスの準備をして、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic and a city hall.

  整骨院と市役所に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that I waxed all of our skis and snowboards.

  全部のスキー・スノボにワックスをかけました。

 

 

 

↑This season, I made ski wax by myself for the first time. I made the wax from the candle I bought at US$1 shop, added fluorine to the wax and used gas to melt candles. Maybe it costs only about US$2 to make this ski wax.

  今シーズンは初めてスキーワックスを手作りしました。100均のローソクから作り、フッ素を加えて、熱で溶かすのにガスを使い・・・多分200円程度でできました。市販の物でこれだけの板をワックスすると、余裕で1000円以上かかります。

 

 

 

 

↑Following that I picked Kaito up then watched the limited express Azusa.

  それからKaitoマンのお迎えに行って、あずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito checked his skis and snowboard then dashed back to the entrance.

  Kaitoマンはスキーとスノボを確認して、玄関までダッシュしました。

 

 

 

↑We watched TV and played backgammon.

  テレビを見て、すごろくをしました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Ichina crawling then

  Tina姫がハイハイしているのを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment