Monday, June 13, 2022

13th Jun. New Mum-Flower-Bed 新しい菊畑だぞ

「New Mum-Flower-Bed」

6月13日 新しい菊畑だぞ

 

 


↑I cleaned our back yard for swimming pool.

  プールのために裏庭をきれいにしました。

 

 

 

↑I took out mums from pots then widened mum-flower bed.

  鉢植えの菊を取り出し、菊畑を拡張しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was playing with Kaito.

  Tina姫はKaitoマン兄ちゃんで遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑After washing clothes, I scattered mum-flower bed then completed it.

  洗濯の後、木屑をまいて完成させました。

 

 

 

↑I have a lot of skis and snowboards to wax.

  ワックスをかけるたくさんのスキーとスノボがあります。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up at his nursery school then visited some shops to find his bicycle. We couldn’t find proper one. We played with these playground equipments near the shop.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って、自転車を探しにいくつか店を訪れました。適したものは見つかりませんでした。店の近くの遊具で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We practiced flying discs and boomerang.

  フリスビーとブーメラン練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito found a four-leaf clover.

  Kaitoマンは4つ葉のクローバーを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑After that we practiced bicycle.

  それから自転車練習をしました。

20220613_183116 Bicycle Practice 1, Pedometer got twisted


https://youtu.be/VBVFFbjO0w4

20220613_183949☆ Bicycle Practice 2, 20 seconds ride, Dash back to the entrance


https://youtu.be/7jc_40M277g

 

 

 

↑After that we played UNO game.

  その後、UNOをしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina bended backward.

  Tina姫は体を反らしました。

 

 

 

↑She is watching Tamami brushing Kaito’s teeth every day.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんがKaitoマンの歯を磨いているのを毎日見ています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched tablet PC then went to bed.

  Kaitoマンはタブレットを見てから寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment