Saturday, June 11, 2022

11th Jun. Negative Reaction 陰性だぞ

「Negative Reaction」

6月11日 陰性だぞ

 

 

 


↑My reaction to the COVID-19 in test was negative and the public health center said I can get contact with people so

  検査は陰性で、保健所も人と接触して良いとのことで、

 

 

 

↑I participated in the duty of mowing once a year.

  年に1度の草刈り仕事に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I removed honey combs. I will use this space when we enjoy swimming pool.

  それからハチの巣を取り除きました。この場所をプールで使います。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was crawling when I finished mowing along the river.

  川沿いの草刈りを終えた時、Tina姫はハイハイをしていました。

 

 

 

↑Incidentally I cut grass of our yard because the mower was ready.

  草刈り機を出したついでに庭の草刈りもしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I walked to Midoriko expressway bus station. I wanted to know how long it takes.

  それからみどり湖高速バス乗り場まで歩いていきました。何分かかるか知りたかったのです。




 

↑It takes me about 30 minutes to get there on foot.

  歩いて30分です。

 

 

 

↑It takes about 10 minutes to get Midoriko raiway station on foot.

  電車のみどり湖駅までは歩いて10分です。

 

 


 

↑I had lunch at my favorite restaurant Zusen.

  お気に入りの紫森で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑I had my hair cut.

  散髪に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I want to play with Ichina and Kaito.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊びたいものです。

 

 

 

↑Tamami sent me the photo, Kaito is showing us his pedometer, All One.

  Tamamiさんが写真を送ってくれました。Kaitoマンが全部1の歩数計を見せています。

No comments:

Post a Comment