Sunday, June 28, 2026

28th Jun. 2026 Kayaking in the yard, Kids' Castle 庭でカヤック・キッズキャッスルだぞ

Kayaking in the yard, Kids' Castle

6月28日 庭でカヤック・キッズキャッスルだぞ

 

 


 

The points of Kaito’s favorite amusement park’s application reached 33,333.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークのアプリポイントが33,333点になりました。

 

 

 

I received photo of the java sparrow “Pi-chan or Bun-taro” from Osaka,

  大阪から文鳥のピーちゃん(文太郎)の写真を受け取りました。

 

 

 

After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Kaito hit the jackpot then

  Kaitoマンは大当たりを出して、

 



 

we inflated the kayak.

  カヤックに空気を入れました。



 

 

Around 10 AM, we saw Tamami and Kaito off. Kaito visited his friend’s house.

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送りました。Kaitoマンは友だちの家に行きました。

 

 


 

Since it was cool, we didn’t go into the swimming pools but enjoyed kayaking instead.

  涼しかったので、プールに入らず、カヤックを楽しみました。


 

 

I reinforced the COCOHIE storage area.

  ここひえ置き場を補強しました。

 

 

 

Around noon, Kaito came back,

  昼頃Kaitoマンが帰ってきて、

 

 

 

we visited SWEET bakery,

  スイートのパン屋に行って、

 

 

 

ate buckwheat noodles at AEON mall with coupon.

  イオンモールに行き、クーポンで蕎麦を食べて、

 

 

 

enjoyed crane game then

  クレーンゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

played at the kids’ room called “Kids’ Castle”. They like it.

  「キッズキャッスル」というキッズパークで遊びました。気に入りました。

 

 

 

At Neo Park shopping mall, I put gas in HIACE, we enjoyed shopping,

  ネオパークでハイエースに給油して、買い物を楽しみ、

 

 

 

enjoyed coin games at Kaito’s favorite amusement park,

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークでメダルゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

visited Second Street and

  セカンドストリートと

 

 

 

OFF HOUSE,

  オフハウスに行き、

 

 

 

drew spring water then went back home.

  湧水を汲んで、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

After that, we fed the goldfish,

  その後、金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

watched TV,

  テレビを見て、

 

 

 

played skate board at the carport then

  カーポートでスケボーをして、

 

 

 

we used the special baseball practice equipment for the first time. It’s interesting.

  初めて特別な野球練習道具を使いました。おもしろいです!

 

 

 

Following that, I harvested vegetables,

  それから野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

I ordered solar light for Tamami’s parents then went to bed early.

  じいじばあばのためにソーラーライトを注文して、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment