Saturday, June 27, 2026

27th Jun. 2026 Guests, Handheld Fan, Okaya City お客さん・手持ち扇風機・岡谷市だぞ

Guests, Handheld Fan, Okaya City

6月27日 お客さん・手持ち扇風機・岡谷市だぞ

 

 


 








I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

 

Ichina checked the float ring that I bought yesterday and

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生が昨日買った浮き輪を確認して、

 

 

 

rolled the exercise ball.

  バランスボールを転がしました。

 

 

 

Around 8 AM, I went for a jog on a short course.

  8時頃、短いコースでジョギングに出かけました。

 

 

 

 

When I came back home, Kaito was jogging indoors and

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは室内をジョギングしていて、

 

 

 

hit the jackpot too.

  Kaitoマンも大当たりを出しました。

 

 

 

After that, they studied at a living room.

  その後、居間で勉強しました。

 

 

 

Around 9:30 AM, I visited Tamami’s parents’ house, borrowed 3 tables, took them to the supermarket, received meals then went back home.

  9時半頃、じいじばあばの家に行き、テーブルを3台借りて、2人を乗せてスーパーに行き、食事を受け取り、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

I received handheld fan from Amazon.

  アマゾンから手持ち扇風機を受け取りました。

 

 

 

Around noon, Tamami’s cousin Aya’s family called on us. We had delicious lunch,

  昼頃、TamamiさんのいとこAyaさん家族が来ました。おいしい昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

walked to the shrine where I always drew spring water, felt a connection to nature then

  いつも湧水を汲む神社に歩いて行き、自然を感じ、

 

 

 

played at a yard.

  庭で遊びました。

 

 

 

Thank you for coming to our house and see you soon!

 お越しいただきありがとうございます。またそのうち会いましょう!

 

 

 

Around 4 PM, I took Tamami’s parents to their house, visited the car shop,

  4時頃、じいじばあばの家に送り届け、車屋によって、

 

 

 

had a break for a while, used the handheld fan,

  しばらく休んで、手持ち扇風機を使って、

 

 

 

visited LAKE WALK Okaya around 5:30 PM.

  5時半頃、レイクウォーク岡谷に行きました。

 

 

 

We enjoyed \10 crane game and

  10円キャッチャーと

 

 

 

enjoyed shopping.

  買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

Around 7 PM, we visited Second Street then went back home.

  7時頃、Second Streetに行き、帰宅しました。

 

 

 

We fed the goldfish,

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

I installed COCOHI,

  ここひえを置き、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment