Friday, June 26, 2026

26th Jun. 2026 Rainy Day, Rain Boots 雨の日・長靴だぞ

Rainy Day, Rain Boots

6月26日 雨の日・長靴だぞ

 

 


 

I watched the nostalgic era TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、懐かしい時代のテレビ番組を見て、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

ordered handheld fan online,

  アマゾンで手持ち扇風機を注文して、

 

 

 

hit the jackpot then

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants in the rain.

  雨の中、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

I put the old 2 pair of rain boots into a trash bag,

  古い2組の長靴をゴミ袋に入れて、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to Kaito’s school and

  Kaitoマンの学校と

 

 

 

Ichina’s nursery school.

  Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

We watched World Cup soccer Japan VS Sweden at P.E class.

  体育授業でワールドカップ日本vsスウェーデンを観ました。

 

 

 

After school lunch, I visited the workplace where one of my students is taking on-the-job training.

  給食の後、一人の生徒が現場実習をしている職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

On the way back home, I bought float ring and the special baseball practice equipment.

  帰りに浮き輪と野球練習マシンを買いました。

 

 

 

I buy Takoyaki for our dinner.

  夕食にたこ焼きも買いました。

 

 

 

We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment